yesterday i kept looking for more information on Thomas Anders...someone probably no one heard before in Singapore. He come from Germany you see....guess that's why no one knew about him. He used to be part of this duo called modern talking but in 2003 they broke up(they as in Dieter Bohlen and Thomas Anders). Then he continued his solo career.
Can you believe this??Thomas Anders released his first song at age 15.Wow!! I really want to go to Germany in 2009!! i cant remember what date is his concert but is in february. I am still finding his photo though, because most websites will show his very old photos. I saw one website: www.thomas-anders.com these pictures mostly are very recent ones, especially when he broke away from modern talking. But these photos are played, not shown, therefore i cannot copy.T_T
I already missed his concert this year( and that's definitely forever...until i can earn money for myself and fly to Germany)......seriously, i dont like being born in Singapore. I mean, as in most people here like chinese songs and i'm like cant understand a single bit of it(not even one part seriously).
Anyway, once you go to the website look at interactive>>gallery(in english, not german)...oohs..he's so cute and suai!!By the way about his family life...he's married to Claudia Hess and now have a 8yr old son(i think) which i apparently forgot his name.
Perhaps when i remember then i will post again.Got to go and do all the homework stuff now!!
Can you believe this??Thomas Anders released his first song at age 15.Wow!! I really want to go to Germany in 2009!!
I already missed his concert this year( and that's definitely forever...until i can earn money for myself and fly to Germany)...
Anyway, once you go to the website look at interactive>>gallery(in english, not german)...oohs..he's so cute and suai!!By the way about his family life...he's married to Claudia Hess and now have a 8yr old son(i think) which i apparently forgot his name.
Perhaps when i remember then i will post again.Got to go and do all the homework stuff now!!

<< Home