greats!! Mom and dad is going overseas this week so i stay at my aunt's hse!!!Wow, her house is probably the best i ever seen! I loved that dog, Ruby, which also happen to be one of my fren's name, Ruby. Hahas!!Ruby the dog, woof woof.Hahas! im not so bad anyway. Sorry Ruby.
Anyway, im currently using my aunt's com, i cant find her bluetooth( or maybe she dont have), so i cant show you till i got back to my house. I wish to take photos of her house, but i very paiseh, so never mind. I only took pictures of her dog, which i will show you later.....
Anyway, im currently using my aunt's com, i cant find her bluetooth( or maybe she dont have), so i cant show you till i got back to my house. I wish to take photos of her house, but i very paiseh, so never mind. I only took pictures of her dog, which i will show you later.....

<< Home