!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> ** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™: After O levels And my plan....
 
Fonia
Age:16
Currently:Graduated from PRSS
SRJCian 1
Day 1 on Earth:16 May 1993
Place where I wanna be:Germany!

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

After O levels And my plan....

Yes!!Finally the wait is over.
Things to do during holiday:
Top priority:get ready for prom night!!
1.Exercise 3 times a week.Or else my mum will make me fat.
2.Sew a cake for the teachers.After my aunt comes back of course.
3.Learn german II. Lesson starts on December.So now must try to recall what my teacher taught me!!
4.Work.Well, hopefully.I doubt I got time.
5.Play Dragonica and facebook.
6.Go Vietnam in January. So as to avoid tourist traffic.
7.Go to Body World during January.So as to avoid children screaming here and there.
8.Go ice-skating.Hopefully, with my friends.
9.Read finish National Geographic.There's a stack of them waiting for me!
10.Read finish Shadows to the stars.Its an amazing book!!

Well, that's for now!!