!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> ** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™
 
Fonia
Age:16
Currently:Graduated from PRSS
SRJCian 1
Day 1 on Earth:16 May 1993
Place where I wanna be:Germany!

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yay, it just happened that my class went to the lab, so i thought i will post. Hahas, i post Ruby's photo later. Hahas, i keep procrastinating.....

Let's see...ok, let me show u a game. Wonderland online. Hahas, i forgot about my poor maplestory, so sorry. Hahas, the person sitting next to me right now didnt like it at all. O rather, he got bored of it. Anyway, its great, because you have your own pet, your house, and well, gooodness knows what. You can actually train your pet, ride it!! But i was really lousy. I died like 3 times!!( im not good at games, remember?)