kisses for christmas official release
Sorry this was a bit late,
But thomas anders released kisses for christmas yesterday!!
Yay!!
here are the lyrics:
Looking at all the people passing me by
All in the hurry i wonder why
They miss the spirit they dont look at the lights
Sharp in the crazy for the midnight
I ever take a walk in the snow...
I take it easy jjust because i know
What im getting
Kisses for christmas
Is all I want from you
Dont want it wrap in fancy paper
Just give me your lips i know what to do
Kisses for christmas
Is what you get from me
No last minute shopping
just kiss me right under the tree
See the snowman whereever you
Children are happy now that it snows
Your have an endless list of the toys
Barbies for girls games for the boys
But I dont care about material things
I know what really Santa brings
I know he brings me...
(chorus)
I close my eyes I count to three
I know exactly what speed it will be
But dont ever stuck again enough
Just do it and show me your love
Your love....
(chorus)
Kisses for christmas
Kisses for christmas
Kisses for christmas
Hope you enjoyed it. TA rocks!!
But thomas anders released kisses for christmas yesterday!!
Yay!!
here are the lyrics:
Looking at all the people passing me by
All in the hurry i wonder why
They miss the spirit they dont look at the lights
Sharp in the crazy for the midnight
I ever take a walk in the snow...
I take it easy jjust because i know
What im getting
Kisses for christmas
Is all I want from you
Dont want it wrap in fancy paper
Just give me your lips i know what to do
Kisses for christmas
Is what you get from me
No last minute shopping
just kiss me right under the tree
See the snowman whereever you
Children are happy now that it snows
Your have an endless list of the toys
Barbies for girls games for the boys
But I dont care about material things
I know what really Santa brings
I know he brings me...
(chorus)
I close my eyes I count to three
I know exactly what speed it will be
But dont ever stuck again enough
Just do it and show me your love
Your love....
(chorus)
Kisses for christmas
Kisses for christmas
Kisses for christmas
Hope you enjoyed it. TA rocks!!

<< Home