!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> ** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™: seen: guy in singapore wearing germany clothes!!
 
Fonia
Age:16
Currently:Graduated from PRSS
SRJCian 1
Day 1 on Earth:16 May 1993
Place where I wanna be:Germany!

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™

Monday, October 27, 2008

seen: guy in singapore wearing germany clothes!!


Cool!!i couldnt believe that i saw someone in singapore wearing germany clothes!!im so lucky!!i mean, is like what are the chances of meeting someone wearing your favourite country clothes?It's so rare all right, and im so lucky!!Anyway, believe it or not, i actually went to take this photo after asking that person!i couldnt believe what i was doing, but i actually went to that person and asked for a photo!Yeah, i guess that only when i really need to do something , then would i dare to do something.
GERMANY ROCKS!!