Visiting my father in hospital
Just as I thought life was becoming boring and very free, life dropped me a bombshell and I became busy.
My dad had stroke a few days ago, and it was so dangerous. He fainted while stopping at the zebra-crossing.But fortunately, one of my neighbours saw him and hurry him to the hospital.
So everyday(almost, except for today, because I'm so tired) I visit him in the afternoon and night. Visiting hours are from 12-2pm and 5-8.30pm. For the first day, I cried. Second day, was slightly better.Anyway, he looks better now as compared to the first day.
Dad was paralysed on his right side. Hopefully, what with all the technology and therapy nowadays, he will be able to use his right side once more.
My dad had stroke a few days ago, and it was so dangerous. He fainted while stopping at the zebra-crossing.But fortunately, one of my neighbours saw him and hurry him to the hospital.
So everyday(almost, except for today, because I'm so tired) I visit him in the afternoon and night. Visiting hours are from 12-2pm and 5-8.30pm. For the first day, I cried. Second day, was slightly better.Anyway, he looks better now as compared to the first day.
Dad was paralysed on his right side. Hopefully, what with all the technology and therapy nowadays, he will be able to use his right side once more.

<< Home