!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> ** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™: I Dreamed A Lovely Dream
 
Fonia
Age:16
Currently:Graduated from PRSS
SRJCian 1
Day 1 on Earth:16 May 1993
Place where I wanna be:Germany!

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Dreamed A Lovely Dream

This is quite long ago some time back when I visited my dad for the second time.

I was very tired then so I when to sleep and into a lovely dream that kept me happy even as I write this now.

My dream: My class and I were in 4e7 classroom. But this 4e7 classroom is more like the classroom back in the old campus at Bedok. Mr Ow was giving out the results. He gave a stack to some of us and ask us to help him out. I was among them. Among the stack that I gave out, one of them was my result!! L1R5: 9 points!!oh my god, in my dream I was jumping! Yes, as in physically jumping!!Then I woke up.

This dream is kind of ridiculous. Firstly, why would we be in the old campus?Secondly, Siao!!if I really get 9 pt, it would be crazy!!I don't even hope for it.