Unlucky week!!!
This few days super unlucky. First, I ran and my apple dropped. For those who know me, you will know what I meant. So sad!!No more cute apple!!My apple also had a shoelace tied around it with my house name ORION!!I do not know where is it, but anyway I think most likely the stations would not keep such stuff, and probably it means that I am fated to change a new keychain. All right, I shall get one during the march holidays.
Secondly, there's a time whereby my friends and I were not late, but the teacher came first!!And everyone teased us for being late.That's the first time. After that, fancy that the gp rep doesnt know where the gp is being held at. It was shifted to other places, but my friends and a few others were waiting in another classroom. So we were late again.
Secondly, there's a time whereby my friends and I were not late, but the teacher came first!!And everyone teased us for being late.That's the first time. After that, fancy that the gp rep doesnt know where the gp is being held at. It was shifted to other places, but my friends and a few others were waiting in another classroom. So we were late again.

<< Home