!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> ** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™: weird happenings....
 
Fonia
Age:16
Currently:Graduated from PRSS
SRJCian 1
Day 1 on Earth:16 May 1993
Place where I wanna be:Germany!

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

** To The Placež Where I Wanna Be™

Friday, April 2, 2010

weird happenings....

Wow!!its certainly a weird week.....Firstly i got an A for geog. Plus a free chocolate from mr teo to go with it=D
this is the first time i got a for geog other than o lvl!!Miss fang and mr teo would be happy to see this on my blog!!XD

But there's a cost i 'paid'. My bio test i failed by 0.5 mark!!not exactly fail, if you count jc standard. But to me, my heart nearly broke into pieces!!Its 14.5/30....failed if you count secondary. My bio!!T_T

To think i have failed bio. i remembered the first few days when i started the syallabus, I swore never to let mr tan down. I didnt get an A for bio during o levels, and i think its thanks to spa. Practical failure. Mr tan asked me what grade did i get for bio and when i said b3, i can sense that his smile sort of disappeared for one second. After that, the smile was a sympathy smile. I told him sorry and he was like" its ok".

Mr. bio!!i, tan shirley, hereby swear that i will never fail bio test again. I will do to my utmost best. I will use my old method...a bit of waste of time but worthwhile the effort.I will do better as time goes by and by A level i want to get back that A i lost during o level!!i want to see a smile on your face...i want your smile to be like this: =D
Though i should say geog really rocks!!i ate my chocolate....it was amazingly the best i ever ate(even though its just a normal one)!!