Weird Happenings 2 and Mr. Weslie will be proud of this!=D
i think SRJC got a lot of weird happenings. My chemistry got a stunning A! I have never scored an A for my chemistry no matter how much i studied. And this time, i just studied only the day before? Li Hsien and I were at the study room, she was doing PW and I was busy helping her and studying chemistry. I still remember that she said that i was adaptable, able to change from PW to chemistry. Then the next day i took the test. I thought i was going to fail. Surprisingly, i remembered all the explainations fantastically and i scored an A. This is crazy. As i told Wenyi," i studied biology the week before and i just passed but i studied this the day before i got an A?"
Seriously, now i realise: JC is not about how much you are willing to study but its about how much your brain can absorb.
Ohs, and sad to say, today as i post this, was my chemistry SA1 paper. I screwed the whole thing up. I planned to do section B first, instead of MCQ. Trying out this new method. I was thinking maybe since i am good at explaining things, i should start by filling in all the explainations. I turned to the explaination part and was stunned. I could not do.
Anyway, to summarize, take this good advice from me: NEVER DO SECTION B FIRST. Or you will be like me, i took so much time to do section B(which i still could not do), i had to guess for section A. Between two choices, i just guessed. I know how to work out but there's just wasn't enough time. And i did not do 5 of my MCQ.
I'm so gonna fail this SA1 and get my second 'ungraded' again. Sighs. And im sure if mr. weslie read this post, he will be happy and sad like me. =D>>>=(
Seriously, now i realise: JC is not about how much you are willing to study but its about how much your brain can absorb.
Ohs, and sad to say, today as i post this, was my chemistry SA1 paper. I screwed the whole thing up. I planned to do section B first, instead of MCQ. Trying out this new method. I was thinking maybe since i am good at explaining things, i should start by filling in all the explainations. I turned to the explaination part and was stunned. I could not do.
Anyway, to summarize, take this good advice from me: NEVER DO SECTION B FIRST. Or you will be like me, i took so much time to do section B(which i still could not do), i had to guess for section A. Between two choices, i just guessed. I know how to work out but there's just wasn't enough time. And i did not do 5 of my MCQ.
I'm so gonna fail this SA1 and get my second 'ungraded' again. Sighs. And im sure if mr. weslie read this post, he will be happy and sad like me. =D>>>=(

<< Home